Reduce Pain and Improve Mobility with our Hip & Joint Care Supplement – 120 Count
Help your dog put the pep back in their step and live a pain-free, active life again with our Hip and Joint Care Supplement.
- Enriched with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM, ingredients are known to help revitalize joints, reduce inflammation and improve mobility.
- As much as 4x the active ingredients as most other brands to help reduce pain and inflammation even faster.
- All-natural and made in the USA
- Dog joint pain can start at any age with any breed. Our dog joint supplement helps prevent the early onset of dog arthritis.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
For as little as .23 cents a day, your dog can be acting like he is two years old again. Running, jumping, fetching, and playing will soon be the norm.
Give your furry friend the helping hand he/she needs.
22 in stock
SHIPPING: All orders shipped through USPS Priority Mail. Orders before 12:00 PM CST will ship the same day. Orders after 12:00 PM CST ship the following business day. Weekend orders ship on Monday. The product usually arrives in 3 to 5 business days (not including the shipping day).
- How long does it take to see results? Results may be seen as early as 1-2 weeks. However, it may take up to 4-6 weeks to fully notice the benefits of decreased pain and increased mobility.
- Are your supplements made in the USA? Yes. All our supplements are made in a GMP compliant and FDA inspected facility in the United States.
- At what age do you recommend starting glucosamine for dogs? We generally recommend starting at age 2-3 years old unless they have a documented disease such as Hip Dysplasia, arthritis, or other joint problem. In those cases, we recommend starting sooner. It’s be to consult your Veterinarian because every situation is different.
- How do I know that it’s time to add a glucosamine supplement for my dog? If you see that your dog isn’t moving around as well, hesitates going up or downstairs, is finding it difficult to jump on the bed or furniture it might be a good time to start using our hip and joint care for dogs. You might also notice decreased interest in playing, slower walking, and just an overall lack of energy. These are also signs that it’s time to add our supplement.
- My dog’s food contains glucosamine. Do I still need Peppy Paws? Yes. The amount of glucosamine in dog food is minimal. In addition, glucosamine may degrade when subjected to the heat or extreme pressure in the manufacturing process of commercial dog food.
- Do you use heat to manufacture Peppy Paws? No. We use a no heat manufacturing process that maintains the ingredient integrity and quality.
- What is the shelf-life of Peppy Paws Hip and Joint Care? The shelf life is approximately 18 months.
- How should I store Peppy Paws Hip and Joint Care Supplements? Our supplements should be stored in a cool, dry area, but do not need to be refrigerated
- I do not see my question listed what do I do now? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.