Extra Strength Probiotic Powder for Dogs for Better Digestive Health – 120 Scoops
Is your furry friend suffering from tummy troubles, allergies, bad breath, or raw, itchy skin? Give your precious pooch a health boost with our Extra Strength Probiotic Powder for fast, lasting relief.
- 12 high-quality strains for fast relief of diarrhea, constipation, gas, allergies, bad breath, yeast infections, and more.
- From teacup to large dogs or puppies to seniors, our probiotic helps strengthen the immune system, restore good bacteria and promote better absorption of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Packed with 5 billion CFUs per scoop (most brands have only 2 or 4 billion)
- Gluten-free and made in the USA in a GMP-certified, FDA-approved facility. Contains no artificial additives or fillers.
- Our flavored probiotic powder is so easy to use. Simply sprinkle over his wet or dry food each day. Even finicky dogs appreciate the taste.
For as little as .20 cents a day, your dog can be relieved of tummy troubles and more and just feel better overall. Give your furry friend the helping hand he/she needs.
74 in stock
The container will appear only half full but you are receiving the full 120 Scoops. Our improved formula is fluffier when put into the containers but settles and appears only half full due to the larger container needed initially.
THE PLASTIC SPOON MAY GET BURIED UNDER THE POWDER DURING SHIPPING BUT IT’S THERE!
- Are probiotics just for sick dogs? No. All dogs should be given probiotics daily as an essential supplement. Probiotics are as important as vitamins and should be taken daily.
- How fast can I expect to see results with Peppy Paws Probiotics for Dogs? Every dog is different. Some dogs may see results in as little as 2-3 days. However, it may take 3-5 weeks. We recommend giving Peppy Paws daily for 3-5 weeks to start seeing the full benefit of the probiotics.
- How should I give Peppy Paws Probiotics for Dogs? Our easy-to-use powder probiotic can be mixed in with your dog’s food once a day. It’s easy to measure and easy to adjust the dose with precision if needed. Just follow the directions on the label for the number of scoops based on your dog’s weight.
- How long should I keep giving my dog Peppy Paws Probiotics for Dogs? It is a smart choice to continue probiotic therapy as a wellness regimen even after the original symptoms are relieved. By giving Peppy Paws daily, you support the gut, your dog’s primary immune organ system.
- How do probiotics help my dog? Probiotics aka “friendly bacteria” help to increase the levels of friendly bacteria and crowd out bad/unhealthy bacteria which can cause illness and malnutrition. There are many other benefits of giving your dog probiotics such as allergy relief, reduced shedding and relief from itching, anal gland issues, improves bad breath and boosts the immune system, to name a few.
- Are there any side effects of giving my dog probiotics? Probiotics have no known side effects.
- Do probiotics interact with other medications? No. It is safe to take Peppy Paws Probiotics for Dogs with medications. In fact, probiotics will help restore good bacteria that can be lost while your dog takes antibiotics.
- Can I give probiotics to my puppy? Yes. Because your puppy has a developing immune system it is a good idea to give Peppy Paws to help support their body against developing allergies and other digestive and immune conditions.
- Can probiotics help with my dog’s yeast infection? Yeast infections in dogs are typically treated with drugs, but many times yeast infections can be avoided and improved through natural health maintenance remedies such as Peppy Paws. If your dog already has a yeast infection you should see your vet. Peppy Paws are a great choice to help prevent infections in dogs prone to them in the future.
- Are your supplements made in the USA? Yes. All our supplements are made in a GMP compliant and FDA inspected facility in the United States.
- Do you use heat to manufacture Peppy Paws Probiotics for Dogs? No. We use a no heat manufacturing process that maintains the ingredient integrity and quality.
- Why should I use probiotic powder? Our easy-to-use powder eliminates the problem of picky eaters not liking the chew. It’s easy to measure so you get the exact dose for your dog’s weight and easy to adjust the dose with total accuracy without having to break a chew in multiple pieces.
- What is the shelf life of Peppy Paws Probiotics for Dogs? The shelf life is approximately 18 months.
- How should I store this probiotic? You should store our supplement in a cool, dry area but it is not necessary to refrigerate.
- I do not see my question listed. What do I do now? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.